Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Satu hari di pizza has.

When u were little and refused to clean your room, have u heard your mom say? " Bersihkan cepat mainan nih, kalau tak, Mak buang!" I bet u do, kan..

Back then, I didn't know if the threat is real or just her way of making us clean up our mess. But, I did clean it anyway. Sayang oo anak patung kecit yang pakai gaun merah kena buang. *I can still imagine her*

And somehow, I did say the same things to my kids now. Haha, I've become my Mom. And not only that, ada extra sket, I really throw them away! But normally, the one I threw away were the puzzles, bits n pieces of toys that I know Ncik Epan will never play with them again. But not in front of them, of kos.. For them, all toys are preciouss. Even the Ben 10 Bus who lost all the tyres.    

And yes, kids and toys can never be separated. Especially when the kid is Ncik Epan. When we go out, one can bet that he has a toy in his hand. Be it a car, a bike, batman, or ultraman.

So, one fine day, I decided that I will take photos of him playing with his toy on his day out.
So, here we are, at the Pizza Has. Ncik Epan's Toy of The Day is Ultraman.


Ini mamat sudah bedal roti duluk, orang lain still puasa. Tengok tuh, dia kata , "Ultraman kena tengok dia makan."

Then Ultraman duduk depan dia makan. "Ultraman takleh makan", katanya. Adakah sebab puasa? Wo pu ce tau.

When he finished eating, he started to play with his "Ultraman Tanduk"- that's what he call it.

Time ni dia kata, "Ultraman tengah sembahyang makrib (maghrib)". Tengah ruku' la tu kot. ekeke..

Cik Mira (yang puasa) pun nak join in the fun. Lalu diciloknya Encik Ultraman Tanduk itu,  and you know what she did?

"Ultraman jadi ballerina!" Ekekeke. Kasian aku tengok Ultraman Tanduk tu ilang kemachoannya..
Pastu, Ultraman buat split.



Cik mira kata, "Ni ultraman main limbo stick pulak" . Time nih aku dah gelak terkukik kukik..Oh, imaginasi anak-anakkuu...Ekekekeke..

Epan! Go and save your Ultraman Tanduk now!!!

Signing off ,

1 comment:

Fara said...

Ya Allah si idlan anak aku pun !! Ultraman kosmos pelbagai size, pastu kalau boleh semua baju kat dlm lemari dia nk ultraman hmmm kalau ultraman tader.. Baru ler buzz lightyear... Then ben10 then baru ler transformers... Lain2 dia x berapa nk pandang